Whether you are an expanding business having to consider the possibility of installing a LAN or WAN or your just looking to upgrade you existing system, the various aspects to consider when planning a network are not necessarily obvious.
JP Virtual Solutions will assist in every stage, from the initial planning to the order, procurement, delivery, installation and configuration of the system. Even on-going service can be provided via a maintenance contract.
By considering your business needs we can identify a suitable and cost effective hardware, software and administrative configuration. Following initial consultation and discussions to identify your requirements, a formal proposal and recommendation will be provided for your perusal. This will be presented face-to-face. Following your acceptance, our team will:
- Prepare the project plan
- Manage the project from start to finish
- Undertake all cabling requirements, including network telephone and electrical
- Set-up and configure the software on both Server and PC's
- Set-up and configure the server, including permissions, access rights and file structures
- Set-up and configure all workstations and peripherals (printers, scanners etc)
- Organise your email in a manner that suits your needs
- Provide anti-virus and anti-hacking protection, as well as tape back-up security
- Document the system layout and configuration
- Undertake testing and provide certification
Our professional, experienced and qualified team will ensure that your network infrastructure project is managed with the up-most case from start to finish, providing you with an effective, modern and consistent working environment.JP Virtual Solutions has undertaken many projects of this type. To view a selection of our network infrastructure portfolio, click here.
© 2004 JP Virtual Solutions. All rights reserved.